Hair Loss – 8 Herbal Cures
There are so many people wanting to grow out their hair that it has created a huge market for hair growth remedies. Controlling your hair fall doesn’t have to be one of the most difficult things for you. The sad thing is that there are many people losing hair with no idea that they can fix this condition without the use of the popular hair loss treatments.
1. For rinsing your hair, always use cool water. Certain home remedies like, amla or Indian gooseberry, Aloe vera, essential oils can also help to stimulate hair growth. For proper hair care, always invest on the right kind of shampoo, conditioner and other hair care products.
2. How can we use garlic for hair loss remedy? – An hour before bedtime, slice open a clove of garlic and rub it on the hair loss area. Wait for an hour then massage the scalp with olive oil. Put on a cap and go to bed. In the morning, shampoo your hair. Repeat this remedy for a few weeks, and hopefully hair will stop falling out and re-grow.
3. Saw Palmetto -Is one of the most popular herbal supplements used to help men with an enlarged prostrate and with MPB. It works in two ways. It blocks the 5 alpha reductase and it blocks the receptor sites that are needed to absorb DHT.
4. Attack the problem with apple cider vinegar. Prepare a mixture of equal parts apple cider vinegar and sage tea, and use it as a hair rinse.
5. Long and beautiful hair is always considered as a sign of health and vitality. True to this belief, for growing long hair, one has to adopt a healthy lifestyle. Healthy lifestyle means following a healthy diet, that includes lots of protein, vitamin and mineral rich foods for hair growth and regular physical activity.
6. Hair loss remedy with onion – apply freshly-squeezed, raw onion juice directly onto the scalp, massage deep into the scalp and hair roots. Left on the scalp for about half-an-hour before shampooing. Do these treatments everyday. In most cases, regular onion treatments will result in dramatic improvement of hair thickness within just several months. Since onion juice restores hair follicles and improves scalp circulation, it will help to promote the strong-hair growth.
7. Minoxidil is a solution you rub on your scalp twice a day and is approved for both men and women. Meanwhile Propecia is a pill you take orally. It is not recommended for use by women, since it has been known to cause birth defects in babies.
8. Make it better with mustard oil. Add 4 Tbsp. of henna leaves to a cup of mustard oil and boil. Filter the brew and store it in a bottle. Use it to massage the scalp a few times each week.
Author is an online medical researcher on hair loss treatment and yeast infections treatment. Click read more on hair loss treatment, yeast infection treatment.