7 Natural Cures For Hair Regrowth
Hair loss is considered a normal phenomenon by all, till it is accompanied by proportionate regrowth. If the hair growth is very slow, then the problem of thinning hair arises. You can take a natural approach or you can simply use the man-made stuff like pills and solutions. Both can provide you with benefits, however natural remedies seem to far outweigh other treatments.
1. Regular massaging of head and scalp helps to regrow hair naturally. Emu oil benefits for hair are well known. Emu oil has certain regenerative properties. If you apply warm coconut oil on the scalp and hair regularly and massage the scalp with your fingers moving in circular direction, your hair will definitely regrow faster. You will get thicker and stronger hair. Jojoba oil, avocado oil, olive oil, are also beneficial for head massage.
2. Rinse your hair with this ingredient prior to shampooing your hair. My recommendation would be to use Bragg’s brand (with the Mother). This brand is organic and natural as well as great for hair growth! Mix equal parts ACV and water (preferably cup) together, massage onto scalp, be sure to also cover the length of your hair. Let the mixture sit for 10-15 minutes, shampoo, and always follow up with a moisturizing conditioner. If time permits do a deep conditioning treatment as well, sitting under the dry for at least 15 minutes.
3. Olive oil is absolutely wonderful and unfortunately overlooked as a fantastic, effective hair growth treatment. Even better is a combination of pure, natural extra virgin olive oil and natural almond oil. Simply massaging these oils into your scalp in a stimulating fashion for about 15 minutes each day will not only work wonders for regrowing hair and making it healthier, but will also feel really nice, too!
4. The Asian specialty herb Ginkgo is an effective natural remedy for hair regrowth. It is beneficial for aiding in circulation of blood through the body. This is turn helps stimulate tissues of the skin and scalp among others. This invigorates the follicles of hair on the scalp and promotes hair regrowth. A dose of about 120 to 160 milligrams of ginkgo extract every day can help trigger hair growth
5. Unnecessary curling or straightening of hair, make the hair lose the natural lustre. Such experiments, just to get a new look, may weaken the hair, leading to excessive hair loss.
6. The integumentary system (hair, nails, and skin) is among the first body systems to suffer when nutrient deficiency is present. In other words, if you’re not taking your vitamins, then your body lacks the energy necessary to deliver adequate attention to your hair, which in turn will suffer. The most essential nutrients you can give yourself for optimal hair health are the B vitamins (found in whole grains, brewer’s yeast, dark vegetables, egg yolks, and most meats), vitamin C (citrus fruits and peppers), zinc (lean red meats), and magnesium (artichokes, barley, halibut).
7. Saw palmetto, an intrinsic part of various hair loss cure potions, is another important herb when it comes to methods of growing hair. It can slow down the speed of loss of hair and promote regrowth. You could have a 160 milligram capsule of the herb, two times every day for effective results.
Author is an online medical researcher on hair loss treatment and yeast infections treatment. Click read more on hair loss treatment, how to prevent hair loss.